Before you enter the website, please be sure to read the “Legal Terms and Conditions of Use” regarding this website. You can find it; here: Legal Terms and Conditions of Use – ARTS SHOWROOM
- It traveled aboard Orbital ATK’s mission to the International Space Station (ISS) and was released from the American aerospace firm’s ship once it docked at the ISS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOtmmdTyu88
It traveled onboard a nanosatellite, or “nanosat”, which is small, about the size of a loaf of bread, and weighs just 6 pounds (2.8 kilograms), but it packs a punch in terms of storage, holding 300 kilobytes of data per person for the first 100,000 citizens who signed up to the ASGARDIA SPACE NATION. It will stay up there in low orbit, while the satellite is used for communications etc.
- The artist has a vision that outer space, should be different to things on earth. She has a vision for the peaceful development of space. https://lifeasahuman.com/2018/arts-culture/art/holographic-memories-visualised-in-art/
- Embedded in this picture by the artist is PSALM 91.
- This picture is a digital rework of 8 different works of art, put together in a circular form and painstakingly edited using kaleidoscopic editing software. This process took two years to perfect. It was produced after I had a recurring dream in Geochang – Gun, about a tree.
- As soon as I saw the new website and call for citizens on earth to register with the new Asgardia Space Nation, I recognized one of the artworks which I have used in the work of art.
- Positive people are not necessarily in positive places. But I do believe if we as a species want to make a difference, we should be vigilant and aware and give our contributions in an uplifting fashion, where we detect the needs of our civilization. I mention this, as many people feel very negative towards my involvement with Asgardia. I do not see it as a negative platform.
- Listen to ‘Freedom’ BY Valdi Sabev.
- Freedom – Valdi Sabev