Before you enter the website, please be sure to read the “Legal Terms and Conditions of Use” regarding this websiteBefore you enter the website, please be sure to read the “Legal Terms and Conditions of Use” regarding this website. You can find it; here: Legal Terms and Conditions of Use – ARTS SHOWROOM
Artist – Social Media:
@sharm.t.p – Instagram
www.artshowroom.org – or www.artsshowroom.com(coming soon) – Websites
Please Contact us at the following E – mail addresses
1. Pat Smit: firstname.lastname@example.org (general issues)
2. Yordan Cholakov: email@example.com (legal issues)Bulgaria
3. Ben.Ewing@cms-cmno.com (legal issues)Oman
The artist is represented legally across Bulgarian and European and other jurisdictions by Yordan Cholakov – partner at Innovires Legal Services Bulgaria.
Partner – Innovires Legal Services, 25 Vitosha blvd. fl. 2, Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel: +359 888 787 414
Languages: English and Bulgarian
Yordan Cholakov is a partner and one of the founders of the Law Firm. Yordan takes care of 360° assistance to the firm’s clients.
His practice covers Corporate law, Employment law, Privacy protection (GDPR), Tax law and the collection of debts. Yordan focuses mainly on large Bulgarian and international corporations, including retail companies, gambling companies and other.
He acts for clients at all stages of development – from entrepreneurs seeking company formation advice, to growth companies pursuing buy-and-build strategies.
His practice also includes GDPR compliance audits of the business, preparation of all legal documents for compliance and he also acts as DPO.
He is a frequent speaker at various GDPR and labour law events.
Yordan had participated in 65M EUR deal as a M&A advisor in the area of mining sector.
The artist is represented legally across Oman and other jurisdictions by Advocate Ben Ewing of CMS. Law.
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
23rd July Street
PO Box 41, PC 136
Ben Ewing heads up the CMS Office in Oman. His practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and commercial law, with a particular focus on global business projects, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and cross-border transactions.
Ben has represented buyers, sellers and investors in all aspects of trade across a broad range of industry sectors, including finance, construction, commercial law, oil and gas, power and water, renewables, media and entertainment, telecommunications, manufacturing and distribution. He also advises corporate entities, government institutions and joint ventures on a wide variety of trade and finance transactions and has gained experience of many multi-jurisdictional transactions. Ben has been based within the region for over seven years, working throughout the various jurisdictions of the GCC and wider MENA region.
Before joining CMS, Ben qualified as a barrister-at-law and worked in the United Arab Emirates for and on behalf of a leading US-headquartered law firm.
Ben received his LLB from the University of Durham in 2000. He was admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2007.
With more than 450 energy and climate change lawyers, including over 100 partners, the CMS Energy and Climate Change practice is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Led from its centres of excellence such as London and Aberdeen, the practice works across 75 offices globally. Building on 40 years of experience advising on power, oil & gas and renewables through to energy disputes, emerging areas and Energy Transition, CMS is uniquely placed to ensure clients receive advice best suited to their commercial needs and to our collective future.
Photo Credit and Repost: Creating global opportunities for young Omani advocates – Oman Observer
- An Omani government entity in relation to Omani Royal Decree 60/2013 and its practical effect on introducing a number of amendments to the Omani Public Tender Law (Royal Decree 36/2008).
- A large Omani construction company in relation to its tender submissions for a major infrastructure project in Oman.
- A leading private equity entity in relation to its proposed acquisition of a minority stake in UAE-based university.
- A US-company on the drafting and negotiation of an Omani agency agreement for the distribution of products throughout Oman.
- An international drilling company on its corporate set up within the Sultanate of Oman and its on-going corporate governance and compliance obligations.
- One of the largest global telecommunication companies in respect of its joint venture with Global Telecommunications Corporation (a Vietnamese state-owned enterprise) and GTEL TSC (a subsidiary of GTEL).
- Setting-up and providing on-going legal advice to Delta Hydrocarbons B.V., the upstream oil and gas services company.
- One of the largest global telecommunication companies in relation to its acquisition of a 90% stake in Sotelco for frequency licensing and mobile network rights in Cambodia.
- 2007 – Solicitor, England and Wales
- 2007 – Barrister-at-Law, Middle Temple, London, Uk
- 2002 – The Inns of Court School of Law, London, UK
- 2000 – Law, LLB (Hons), Durham University, Durham, UK
- Enclosure Fathom – Part 1 and 2 – art exhibition details, R.S.V.P. for the event listings and artist meets, ordering printed catalogues via snail mail, all general inquiries – Pat Smit: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is said in the media about Ben Ewing:
MUSCAT, June 5 – Ben Ewing, with his confident demeanour and affable manner, could almost have jumped off the pages of a John Grisham novel…. Read more on: https://www.omanobserver.om/article/80134/Local/creating-global-opportunities-for-young-omani-advocateshttps://www.omanobserver.om/article/80134/Local/creating-global-opportunities-for-young-omani-advocates